A stormy morning with the sun and sky breaking through just enough to show that mystical golden light. A walk well worth it.
Canvas Options Explained
Photo Paper Prints
Our Photo Paper Prints are offered on glossy white and also glossy metallic.
Our standard photo paper prints are printed on Vibrance Gloss 10mil heavyweight glossy photo paper, it was developed for photographers with a discerning eye who demand maximum color gamut, image resolution and dmax. We print on our Epson GS6000 printers using Epson UltraChrome® GS Inks, chosen for it’s archival qualities.
Metallic Canvas Prints are a really beautiful twist to standard canvas prints. The white of your images becomes an iridescent shimmer that will grasp your attention as you walk by. Metallic canvas adds brilliance to any image whether landscape photography or wedding portraits. We don’t typically recommend metallic canvas for artist prints but some artwork does look really cool on metallic canvas. If you prefer a traditional look check out our standard Canvas Prints and if you want real metal check out our Brushed Aluminum or HD Metal Prints.
HD Metal Prints
We heat infuse your photo into a specially coated aluminum sheet creating a scratch, water and UV resistant print. We only use ChromaluxeTM brand aluminum sheets for superior quality. We know that our customers expect only the best in color quality. We maintain a strict commitment to color checking all prints to our color calibrated monitors before sending out.
• Made of 100% polyester
• High-resolution images featured on blanket’s front
• Image surrounded by an 8-inch solid colored border
• Machine wash cold; tumble dry
• . Available in 7-11 business days.
• Soft poly-poplin pillow with a hidden zipper for comfortable use.
• Face of pillow has canvas-textured surface.
• Photo featured on front with solid black back.
• Cover is machine washable (cold – gentle, tumble dry).
• Available in 7-11 business days.